TV & Radio
Lindsey Pollak is recognized by the media as a thought leader on a wide variety of career and workplace topics.
Lindsey frequently appears in the media to discuss such topics as: the future of work, networking, job hunting, personal branding, social media and the Millennial workforce.
To request an interview, please contact: media [at] lindseypollak [dot] com
“Preparing Millennials for Tomorrow” | Bloomberg Radio
- “Leading Ladies Career Event” | SiriusXM Stars
- “How Companies Weed Out Your Online Job Applications” | Minnesota Public Radio
- “How College Students Can Prepare for the Job Market” | Minnesota Public Radio
- “Harnessing the Power of an Internship” | NPR Tell Me More with Michel Martin
- “Where to Look for Jobs in the Recession” | NPR Talk of the Nation
- “Pomp in These Circumstances: Lessons for Generation Y” | NPR The Takeaway
- “Generation Y Confronts a Lean Job Market” | Minnesota Public Radio
- “Young Professionals See Opportunity” | Minnesota Public Radio
- “What Next?! Finding a Job After Graduation” | YouthRadio.org