In this inspirational, engaging and action-oriented presentation, New York Times bestselling author Lindsey Pollak promotes the importance of developing a stellar professional brand for current and future business leaders.
Her advice and anecdotes draw on original research, her own extensive experience and interviews with successful professionals across a wide range of industries and experience levels. For maximum impact, Lindsey provides real-world, actionable tips to help attendees take immediate steps to apply her advice and rise in their own careers.
- Build their personal brands, communication skills and networking prowess
- Project the right professional image in person and online
- Avoid common mistakes of personal branding and career advancement.
- Early Career Professionals
- Law Firm Junior Associates
- Orientation Participants
- Early Career Conference Attendees
Corporate Training Workshop
How Will You Optimize Your Multigenerational Workforce?
ABOUT LINDSEY POLLAK
- New York Times bestselling author
- Media commentator on Millennials for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The TODAY Show, CNN, NPR and other national new outlets
- Speaks to 70-80 audiences each year across the US, Canada and the UK
- 15+ years experience as a consultant, professional speaker and corporate trainer for more than 250 organizations across a wide range of industries
Explore Related Programs
for all audiences, all levels
for corporate managers and law firm leaders