What does it take to succeed as a first-time people leader?
In this essential, results-oriented program, Lindsey Pollak, the New York Times bestselling author of Becoming the Boss: New Rules for the Next Generation of Leaders, provides real-world, actionable tips and tactics for newly minted managers of the millennial generation. From learning to develop an authentic and effective leadership style, to communicating with diverse employees, to mastering classic rules of leadership excellence that never go out of style, this program will set new leaders on a path to success.
- Deploy strategies that show skills as both an individual contributor and a people manager
- Learn advanced time management and productivity strategies for managing competing deadlines and demands from multiple people (i.e., managing from the middle)
- Hone strategies and tactics to delegate, provide feedback and communicate with those they manage
- Develop tactics to manage relationships and outcomes in situations where they don’t have the final word.
- Junior talent
- Team leaders
- First-time business owners
Corporate Training Workshop
How Will You Optimize Your Multigenerational Workforce?
ABOUT LINDSEY POLLAK
- New York Times bestselling author
- Media commentator on Millennials for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The TODAY Show, CNN, NPR and other national new outlets
- Speaks to 70-80 audiences each year across the US, Canada and the UK
- 15+ years experience as a consultant, professional speaker and corporate trainer for more than 250 organizations across a wide range of industries