Millennials are now the largest generation in the U.S. workforce, and they are no longer “kids.”
Millennials (born 1982 to 2000, and also know as Generation Y) are your current and future leaders, and they are bringing tremendous change, innovation and opportunity. In this essential program filled with up-to-the-minute data and case studies, New York Times best-selling author Lindsey Pollak helps you better understand your organization’s millennials and provides actionable strategies to harness the power and potential of this 80-million-strong generation.
- Discover the key workplace preferences of millennials — and how to integrate these preferences with other generations’ preferences.
- Hear about best practices at companies that are successfully attracting, engaging and retaining top millennial talent.
- Learn tactical strategies for managing, engaging and training millennial employees.
- Senior leaders
- HR professionals
- Business owners
- Team leaders
Corporate Training Workshop
How Will You Optimize Your Multigenerational Workforce?
ABOUT LINDSEY POLLAK
- New York Times bestselling author
- Media commentator on Millennials for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The TODAY Show, CNN, NPR and other national new outlets
- Speaks to 70-80 audiences each year across the US, Canada and the UK
- 15+ years experience as a consultant, professional speaker and corporate trainer for more than 250 organizations across a wide range of industries
Explore Related Programs
for senior leaders or managers