Millennials are now the largest generation in the U.S. workforce, and they are no longer “kids.” Gen Zs are just getting started.
Millennials (born 1981 to 1996, and also know as Generation Y) and Gen Zs (born 1997 and later) are your current and future leaders, and they are bringing tremendous change, innovation and opportunity to their employers. In this essential program filled with up-to-the-minute data and case studies, New York Times best-selling author Lindsey Pollak helps you better understand your organization’s millennials and Gen Zs and provides actionable strategies to harness the power and potential of these innovative generationa.
- Discover the key workplace preferences of millennials and Gen Z—and how to integrate these preferences with other generations’ preferences.
- Hear about best practices at companies that are successfully attracting, engaging and retaining top millennial and Gen Z talent.
- Learn tactical strategies for managing, engaging and training millennial and Gen Z employees.
- Senior leaders
- HR professionals
- Business owners
- Team leaders
Corporate Training Workshop
How Will You Become an Employer of Choice for the Next Generations?
ABOUT LINDSEY POLLAK
- New York Times bestselling author
- Media commentator on Millennials for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The TODAY Show, CNN, NPR and other national new outlets
- Speaks to 70-80 audiences each year across the US, Canada and the UK
- 15+ years experience as a consultant, professional speaker and corporate trainer for more than 250 organizations across a wide range of industries
Explore Related Programs
for young professionals