What if generational change is not a problem to overcome, but an opportunity to be optimized?
Based on Lindsey Pollak’s forthcoming book of the same title, this presentation offers her latest insights into how to lead yourself and your organization in today’s unprecedented multigenerational workplace.
For the first time in history, five generations now share the workplace — the Traditional Traditionalists; Still-Booming Boomers; Xtra-Independent Gen Xers; the Tech-or-Die Gen Y/Millennials and the New-on-the-scene Gen Zs. Many organizations are trying to balance a generation gap of more than 50 years between the oldest and youngest employees. The diverse perspectives, motivations and attitudes of these five generations have changed the dynamics of the workforce.
New York Times Bestselling Author Lindsey Pollak — the millennial authority and often called a translator among generations— will share her insights into how organizations across a wide variety of industries are changing the way they do business to better manage and leverage the unique skills and talents of each generation. In this dynamic, engaging, action-oriented program, you will gain specific, actionable strategies to manage cross-generational challenges and turn multi-generational understanding into a competitive advantage.
- Understand the three key workplace transitions organizations must address to attract, retain and engage millennials and the upcoming Generation Z.
- Discover the most common points of generational conflict related to communication, feedback, benefits, career pathing and more — and specific tactics to overcome them.
- Learn what benefits, training programs, managerial strategies and other tactics companies are using to improve retention of top young talent — without alienating other generations.
- Obtain actionable strategies to strengthen your own generational understanding and cross-generational relationships.
- Optimize Millennial and Gen Z employees to help your organization reach this valuable demographic of consumers.
- Senior leaders
- Business owners
- Conference attendees
- University administrators
- Team leaders
Corporate Training Workshop
How Will You Optimize Your Multigenerational Workforce?
ABOUT LINDSEY POLLAK
- New York Times bestselling author
- Media commentator on Millennials for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The TODAY Show, CNN, NPR and other national new outlets
- Speaks to 70-80 audiences each year across the US, Canada and the UK
- 15+ years experience as a consultant, professional speaker and corporate trainer for more than 250 organizations across a wide range of industries
Explore Related Programs
for senior leaders or managers