For the first time in history, five generations are sharing the workplace and sometimes it feels like they’re living in five different worlds. How can you successfully manage the diverse styles of the Traditional Traditionalists, Still-Booming Boomers, Xtra-Independent Gen Xers and Tech-or-Die Gen Ys? The answer is crucial to your organization’s day-to-day productivity and long-term strategic success.
In this program, New York Times best-selling author Lindsey Pollak, often called a translator among generations shares expert insights into the five generations and their motivations, goals and communication styles. You will learn how organizations across a wide variety of industries are thriving with a multigenerational workforce. And you’ll gain specific, actionable strategies to manage your cross-generational challenges and turn your multigenerational workforce into a competitive advantage.
- Discover potential points of generational conflict and tactics to handle them.
- Learn how to strengthen cross-generational communication.
- Obtain specific strategies to leverage multigenerational opportunities.
- Senior leaders
- Business owners
- Conference attendees
- University administrators
- Team leaders
Corporate Training Workshop
How Will You Optimize Your Multigenerational Workforce?
ABOUT LINDSEY POLLAK
- New York Times bestselling author
- Media commentator on Millennials for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The TODAY Show, CNN, NPR and other national new outlets
- Speaks to 70-80 audiences each year across the US, Canada and the UK
- 15+ years experience as a consultant, professional speaker and corporate trainer for more than 250 organizations across a wide range of industries