What does it take to transition successfully from college to the real world?
What common mistakes do new grads make when applying for jobs and when they arrive in the workplace? What does it really take to find and win the job of your dreams?
In this interactive, action-oriented keynote, New York Times best-selling author Lindsey Pollak shares the job search success secrets she’s learned from recruiters, young professionals and her own successful career. Students will leave this session with increased confidence and actionable strategies for building their personal brands, networking, interviewing and more.
Audiences will learn how to:
- Avoid the biggest mistake in career prep and job hunting.
- Build their brand online and offline.
- Network like a pro (even if you think you hate networking).
- Persist — without being a pest.
- Undergraduate Students
- Business School Students
- Graduate School Students
Corporate Training Workshop
How Will Your Students Leverage Social Media For Job Search Success?
ABOUT LINDSEY POLLAK
- New York Times bestselling author
- Media commentator on Millennials for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The TODAY Show, CNN, NPR and other national new outlets
- Speaks to 70-80 audiences each year across the US, Canada and the UK
- 15+ years experience as a consultant, professional speaker and corporate trainer for more than 250 organizations across a wide range of industries