What if generational change is not a problem to overcome, but an opportunity to be optimized?
Based on Lindsey Pollak’s new book, this keynote delivers Lindsey’s latest insights into how to lead yourself and your team in today’s unprecedentedly diverse and ever-changing university environment. This program is full of cutting-edge research, relatable anecdotes and actionable takeaways.
- Gain a thorough understanding of each of the five generations in today’s university environment – Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials, Generation Z – with in-depth analysis of Millennials, who comprise largest generation in the U.S. today
- Build a personal toolkit of recommended tactics to communicate, build relationships and collaborate more productively with students and colleagues across all generations
- Discover the best practices from successful multigenerational organizations and professionals at all levels
- University Professors
- University Staff
How Will You Remix the Multigenerational University?
ABOUT LINDSEY POLLAK
- New York Times bestselling author
- Media commentator on Millennials for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The TODAY Show, CNN, NPR and other national new outlets
- Speaks to 70-80 audiences each year across the US, Canada and the UK
- 15+ years experience as a consultant, professional speaker and corporate trainer for more than 250 organizations across a wide range of industries