Did you know that more than 90 percent of recruiters are using social media to find job candidates?
Savvy young workers are using such networks as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to land internships, jobs and promotions. Lindsey Pollak, a New York Times best-selling author and a former ambassador for LinkedIn, explains how to incorporate social media into a successful job hunt and longer-term career strategy.
Audiences will learn how to:
- Project the right professional image online.
- Use online research to stand out in the job search process.
- Reach out and follow up politely using social media.
- Avoid common social media mistakes.
- Undergraduate Students
- Business School Students
- Graduate School Students
How Will Your Students Leverage Social Media For Job Search Success?
ABOUT LINDSEY POLLAK
- New York Times bestselling author
- Media commentator on Millennials for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The TODAY Show, CNN, NPR and other national new outlets
- Speaks to 70-80 audiences each year across the US, Canada and the UK
- 15+ years experience as a consultant, professional speaker and corporate trainer for more than 250 organizations across a wide range of industries