In this inspirational, engaging and action-oriented program, New York Times bestselling author and former LinkedIn ambassador Lindsey Pollak promotes the importance of developing a stellar professional brand for students and early career professionals. For maximum impact, Lindsey provides real-world, actionable tools and habits to help attendees take immediate steps to achieve their current goals and rise in their careers after graduation.
- Develop a professionally appropriate professional brand, based on visibility, differentiation, consistency and authenticity
- Build professional relationships with professors, alumni and other supporters
- Project a professional impression in meetings, emails, phone calls and in person
- Build a personal toolkit of practices to build strong professional habits to apply to any job, internship or professional interaction.
- Undergraduate Students
- Business School Students
- Graduate School Students
How Will Your Students Stand Out From the Crowd?
ABOUT LINDSEY POLLAK
- New York Times bestselling author
- Media commentator on Millennials for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The TODAY Show, CNN, NPR and other national new outlets
- Speaks to 70-80 audiences each year across the US, Canada and the UK
- 15+ years experience as a consultant, professional speaker and corporate trainer for more than 250 organizations across a wide range of industries